Monday, August 23, 2010

What do I do?

Hey Team!

We're going to open this blog to the whole team; anytime you have a grand idea or a thought, feel free to use this as a forum! You can upload pictures and link to files you upload on the google group within each post!

For example: Looking for a letter to send home to parents? Head to our groups' files page:
http://groups.google.com/group/tfa-baltimore-social-studies-6-12/files

and look for the doc titled: Dear Parent.doc

I'll include links in my weekly emails to great things you guys post PLUS I'll be posting great ideas I see in your classrooms to foster strong collaboration!

Let me know if I've invited the wrong email; I am using what YOU listed on your surveys, so if that's wrong, please let me know.

Thanks all!
PD Kate

1 comment:

  1. Hey Everyone. If anyone is interested in any technology sites focused on creative projects, I have pasted the link to my class website with links to a variety of sites. If you know of others, please share! If you have questions, you can email at msgrzelak@gmail.com. Thanks so much~ Michael!

    https://mgrzelak.diplomaplus.net/felloweducators

    ReplyDelete